Thursday 19 November 2009

Character Design pt.3.5

Hey everyone, just to let you know, I will be scanning in character model sheets tomorrow morning, and will post them on here and email them to you all, so you will all now have a reference to go by. It'll be a good idea to print them out and bring them with you everyday, or see me to get a photocopy, and draw them lots. Once you have the model sheets, you can begin drawing walk cycles and other little bits of animation to get a feel for them. Ideally, when you get to that stage, look online for videos of the band to see how they move, how they carry themselves, etc. Their outfits are still being finalised, but should be ready by tomorrow evening, fingers crossed :)

Also, I am sorting out our schedule/list of shots, so we can all get onto layout soon!

AND, I am looking into making the animatic we sent the band small enough so I can email you all a copy. However, if you come into uni tomorrow, come grab a copy off me.

:)

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment